The Workermonkey

     

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Fuck all yall 

I'm tired of the bullshit comments I get when i write 'different' posts. Fuck you. Why can't you handle something that expresses oneself differently? Would you rather have a drunken rant that doesnt make any sense, or some kind of witty seinfeld-esqe musing about a pointless stupid driving experience, or me whining about just how hungover i am? Do you want to hear me bitch about my job or my life, or bragging about how awesome things are?
This site is for us to keep in contact with eachothers lives. You all know i'm not some wacked out coffee shop useless philosophical piece of shit thats tries to be all intelligent by sharing the woos of the universe. But if i want to write about a dramatic experience that i feel has a deeper meaning and choose to share with you, so the fuck what? This is what i'm putting to you, my friends. You dont have to like it, you dont have to agree, you dont have to understand it, but just fucking take it because its from me. Fuck off. Shit maybe even enjoy the uniqueness of it. Maybe say...jeeze...that Brian is one fucker. Its not like i'm pumping this bullshit out all of the time for christ sakes.

On other notes, i'm fucking stressed. I'm dealing with a bunch of shit still from the city I moved from including lazy unorganized ex-roomates that can't take a piss by themselves. I've done everything for them and they treat me like i'm trying to screw them. Just get me off the fucking lease and you'll never hear from me again i promise. Shit hit the fan in the workplace i left and i'm being dragged into workplace personality conflicts. Sexual harrassment anyone? New work has got me running around doing a million things at once trying to learn new things as they are due. I've been on the job for 3 weeks and been on the road for 2. My exgirlfriend just got dumped by the dickwad that she left me for and appears to be dangerously clutching her way back into my life. My feelings are taking a beating and there's nothing i can do about it. Cheers to being in love- because you cant really get out. Oh yeah, and last night at about 11pm sitting in a stark lonely dimly lit hotel room out in the middle of 'anyplacebutfuckinghere' i found out that my dad now has cancer. Yes mom, I am sorry i haven't been calling.

So what if i decide to express myself differently, because theres no other place or stage right now for this incessent bubbling inside me to release its pressure. Save the fucking wiseass, 'your a freak/tool type' comments please. If I want to write something out of the norm, let it be.

9 comments

i'm very sorry to hear about your dad. that really sucks.


as far as the posting goes, i'm sorry, but i cannot feel any sympathy there. it is exactly the reasons you mentioned regarding our comments that caused me to start my own blog. people made it more than clear that they didnt want to read my shit anymore. but now that they're not "forced" to, some do. others dont. fine.

in an ideal world what you called for would exist, but it's not an ideal world. besides, you've grown up with us forever, you know not to take it all personally. i certainly dont mean it personally.

--philosophical piece of shit (at least according to my undergraduate degree)

By Blogger josh, at Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:58:00 PM  

I can't believe it. I just can't. Brian said "ya'll." The South, it becomes a part of you.

I'm so sorry about your dad. And so much other stuff going on right now too: I can feel your stress coming through this post, all that stress and pent-up emotion, needing a release. Did you know, (I don't know if you've read my blog much lately), I told off two of my closest friends recently? It seemed to them to come out of nowhere, but it just started coming out of me: I yelled at one over the phone, then I yelled at another over email. Once I got started, I couldn't stop, it seemed ... once I started yelling, I just kept yelling and yelling and yelling. But really, it wasn't them; really, I was just so stressed out, felt like I was in that trash bin that Luke and Leia and Han Solo and Chewbacca jump in and the walls all start closing in on them, and they're pushing so hard against the walls but they can't stop them, and they're panicking because they're about to get crushed to death - - that's the kind of stress I was feeling, from so many different sides, and felt like I was alone in there too - just me, Leia. No Luke or Han (heartbeat, heartbeat) or Chewie in there freaking out with me and trying to stop the walls too. And really I think I yelled at those two friends of mine because I was mad they weren't in there with me, in a way, in a way that makes no sense at all. But it helped me release some stress I think to go off on them. And because they are both good friends, they understood it was coming from the stress, and they were both there for me. I'm not saying that's what's going on here, in this post, but ... well, fuck it, yeah I think that's what's going on in this post. If you think I'm wrong then whatever, but I just think that's what's going on. You're so stressed, Brian, and I'm so sorry. But I know the feeling, so email me if you want to talk sweetness. I'll let you yell at me all you want.

Oh, and also, do I need to kick that ex-girlfriend's ass? Because I will. I don't want this lame chick moving in on my sweetness again, no sir I do not. I don't like that one bit.

By Blogger sadielady, at Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:50:00 PM  

Sorry about your dad.

It's not what the comments say, but how many there are that matters, you're doing great!

By Blogger Damon, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:33:00 AM  

that's true

By Blogger sadielady, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:53:00 AM  

"Woe to you when all men speak well of you, For so did their fathers to the false prophets.
"But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
"Bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
"But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
"And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
"But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.
"For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
"For every tree is known by its own fruit."
Luke 6:26-28,32,33,35,43,44

By Blogger wyldshaman, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:19:00 AM  

Update:

There was alot building there and i used that post to vent. Looking back on the comments from my other post i see that they really aren't that bad. I hope you realize i'm not serious either when i tell you all to fuck off. I dont take anything too personal and know that we are indeed friends (who happen to be a bunch of wiseass's).

My dad should be ok. Its prostrate cancer and very common in men his age. They caught it very very early and are taking steps to get rid of it (surgery). But its still cancer i guess, and that does suck. Its hard living far away in these times.

And i need to get laid. But apparantly this sensitive crap isn't going to reel em in, so i need to adjust my strategy (according to Dominique). I can be an arrogant asshole if i want.

By Blogger Brancibeer, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 9:58:00 AM  

Cancer? fuck, prostrate sucks too. when did he find out? i just saw him on saturday. aisling and i went to cockaponset and we stopped by to fill up the tubes. i talked to him for a few minutes and he seemed alright. that stuff runs in my family too, i'm starting to think maybe i should get checked every two years or so. my dad is getting them done too because he freaks out about it every now and then. not fun stuff.

i'm sure you can tell but i've been really stressed out lately too. what is it, are we all freaking out at the same time? did BushCo. put something in the water?

you've always been more touchy feely then the rest of us and you're much more open about it too. feel free to freak out on us whenever nessecary, that is the point of this blog. i think i've told you all to fuck off about once ever two weeks. and hey, that bitch left you, fuck her if she's trying to come back now after toolboy ditched her.

dude, the other one is making starwars metafores, thats hard to find.

By Blogger Supreme Monkey Overlord, at Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:58:00 PM  

the arrogant asshole approach worked for josh.

By Blogger d$, at Friday, August 18, 2006 10:42:00 AM  

Well some guys are lucky it comes naturally.

By Blogger Brancibeer, at Friday, August 18, 2006 6:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment
Blog Lore

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Poll
News
Comics
Sports
Culture
Blogs Of Note
Archives

current
December 2003
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
May 2014
March 2015
May 2015
January 2016